Money affirmations are designed to bring financial abundance into your life. They should be repeated consistently throughout each day for the best results. If the affirmations you repeat resonate with your goal, there is a much higher likelihood of success. You can use affirmations you find online or write your own.
What You Need to Know
|Money affirmations can be effective when they are teamed with real-life hard work and taking action to reach your goals.|
> Affirmations are short, precise statements that state where you want to be.
> You can use affirmations you find online or write your own.
> Affirmations should resonate with your personal situation.
> Affirmations should be repeated as many times as possible every day for the best results.
NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure for details.
A money affirmation is a positive statement you recite to help manifest money into your life.
Money affirmations can be a great way to focus on your goals and keep you motivated to achieve them.
They can also help improve your mindset when it comes to money and increase your confidence in financial matters.
There are many different money affirmations you can use, such as:
“I am abundant and prosperous.“
You can recite these affirmations anytime, but it sets the tone for a great day to say them in the morning when you are first starting your day.
Another great time to repeat affirmations is just before you go to sleep at night. Reciting them before bedtime will help you relax and drift off to sleep on a positive note.
Many people choose to carry their affirmations with them as a reminder to recite them throughout the day.
Affirmations can be a great way to help you focus on your goals and keep you motivated to achieve them.
And, who knows, maybe using money affirmations will help you to become a millionaire!
What is a money affirmation?
Generally speaking, affirmations are short, declarative statements that describe future outcomes.
Therefore, if your desire is to have all the money you need or want, or if you love money and have big financial dreams, money affirmations would be used to bring positive thoughts and create a belief system that it is going to happen.
What is an affirmation meditation?
If you’re looking to super-maximize the power of money affirmations, you can use an affirmation meditation.
This is a type of meditation where you focus on your affirmations and repeat them over and over again. It helps embed the messages into your subconscious mind, so you start seeing results in your financial life.
What is a daily affirmation?
A daily affirmation is a statement you repeat to yourself every day to stay focused on your goal and stay positive.
They are often short, simple statements that remind you of your capabilities and what you hope to achieve.
Would you like to cut your grocery bill in half? Cheapest Groceries List: 70 Best Foods to Buy on a Low Budget
What’s the difference between a mantra and an affirmation?
Mantras and affirmations are similar, but not exactly the same.
According to yogasigns.com, “Mantras and affirmations are different. Mantras are sounds that carry a vibration to get you in harmony with the universe. Affirmations are positive statements to help you reprogram your mind. Both of them can help you improve yourself, accept yourself, and achieve your goals.“
A mantra is a prayer or chant that is repeated over and over again with the intent to bring inner peace. When we are feeling depressed or frustrated, a mantra can pull us away from the negative feelings.
Affirmations, on the other hand, are statements that you make to yourself about yourself.
They’re designed to help you focus on your goals and manifest them in your life.
Why use money affirmations?
Money affirmations can be helpful for a number of reasons.
- They can help you to focus on your goals and stay positive about your ability to achieve them.
- Money affirmations can help you to change your mindset around money. As you start to develop an abundance mindset about money, you may find that it begins to flow more easily into your life.
- Money affirmations can be a form of self-care. When you feel good about yourself and your finances, you are more likely to take care of yourself both physically and emotionally.
Our Most Popular Money-Making Offers
If you’re looking for a side hustle or just a way to make some extra spending money, there are numerous ways you can accomplish this. Here are a few quick and simple ideas for you (I personally use each of them!):
- Become an Instacart Shopper and start earning today (I can personally vouch this is true because I did it and earned money the same day I signed up!)
- Earn extra cash doing surveys at home! Survey Junkie is a legitimate way to stay home and make extra money while playing with your kids.
- Earn money for buying the things you would purchase anyway by signing up with Rakuten – it’s free and they pay you! You won’t make enough money to pay all your bills but you can make a nice extra stash of spending cash!
What is a good affirmation for money?
The following examples of money affirmations can help you attract more money into your life. Take note of how they are short, precise, and state a specific goal.
I have more than enough money to meet my needs.
Money flows to me easily and effortlessly.
I am attracting wealth into my life.
Bad money affirmations
The following affirmations are examples that are improperly written.
They are negative and when you repeat this type of statement to yourself, you are bringing negativity into your life that will limit your beliefs and potentially impact your future.
I suck at following a budget.
I can’t find a way to make extra money no matter what I do.
I will never have enough money to buy a new car.
Free Take-Home Pay Calculator
Check out our free Wages Calculator to figure your take-home pay (income after taxes are deducted.)
Affirmations about Managing Your Finances
- Money is a tool that has the potential to improve my life.
- I have the ability to improve my money management skills.
- I am capable of overcoming any financial challenges that may arise.
- My money is under my control.
- I am capable of handling significant sums of money.
- I am a fantastic money manager.
- Money is a life necessity.
- I understand that money is synonymous with liberty.
- Every day, my ability to hold and grow money grows.
- I’m always bringing in more money than I’m spending.
- My earnings are consistently greater than my outgoings.
- Managing and investing my money is something I enjoy doing.
- My financial situation improves beyond my wildest dreams.
- I am wealthy and live my life according to my own rules.
- I have the ability to improve my relationship with money.
- Money does not rule me; I do not control money.
- I am a capable individual who can overcome any financial challenges.
- I have the ability to achieve financial success.
- My spending is under my control.
- I can see the bright side of my financial condition.
- I am confident in my capacity to manage the money that comes into my life in order to achieve my financial objectives.
- I have the ability to establish a prosperous financial future.
- I can create the financial future I want with hard work.
- I have the self-control to make difficult financial decisions now in order to live a simpler life afterwards.
- I take on my financial objectives head-on.
- My debt does not dominate me; rather, it is managed by me.
- Making decisions today to develop wealth can help me live the life I want.
- Managing my finances gives me total independence.
- I’m looking forward to staying on track with my finances.
- Money is a tool, and I am the master of it.
- I’m good at keeping track of my costs and sticking to a budget.
- With proper budgeting, I can make my aspirations a reality.
- I am passionate about accumulating wealth and understand the importance it adds to my life.
- I have the ability to manage enormous sums of money.
- I am fiscally careful and prudent with my funds.
- When it comes to money, I’m a winner.
- I’m one step closer to achieving my financial objectives.
- I am the owner of financial prosperity, and I accept it now.
- Every move I make will sow the seeds of financial prosperity.
- My actions ensure that I live a prosperous life.
- I make sound financial judgments and have faith in my method.
- I’m eager to achieve my financial objectives and dreams.
- I’m looking forward to getting started and achieving my financial objectives.
- I am a good saver of money.
- It’s simple for me to alter my financial narrative.
- I restore my financial clout.
- I make the decision to be organized and fiscally prudent.
- Money becomes effortless no matter how I feel or what I do.
- Being wealthy is a part of my identity.
- My financial situation is under my control.
- I overcame every stumbling block in my path to financial achievement.
- I’m going to be debt-free. I have the authority to bring it about.
- My future self will be grateful for the money I saved today.
- My savings will continue to increase, ensuring my financial security.
- To protect myself, I’ll set aside money in an emergency fund.
- The challenge of saving more money appeals to me.
- Every dollar I save brings me one step closer to financial independence.
- I am in control of my financial destiny.
You might also like:
Affirmations for Manifesting Money
- Money is energy, and it is always flowing into my life.
- I effortlessly attract money to me.
- Money comes to me quickly and easily.
- I attract money like a magnet.
- I let go of any reluctance to invite money into my life.
- Unexpected funds are accepted and received by me.
- I am attracted to prosperity.
- Today I have a lot of money pouring into my life.
- My life is continuously flooded with wealth.
- My financial situation improves beyond my wildest expectations.
- At this present moment, I am attracting funds.
- Money is plentiful, and it is drawn to me.
- In my life, I have a happy relationship with money.
- I’m able to draw money beyond my wildest expectations.
- In my life, I am open to accepting money.
- The more I concentrate on happiness, the more money I will earn.
- I draw money in order to donate it to others.
- I am open and receptive to all of life’s blessings.
- Money comes to me in a variety of ways, both expected and unexpected.
- I have the ability to influence money and fortune into my life.
- Money is all around me and waiting for me to grab it.
- Money is limitless, and my wealth is limitless.
- My life is being flooded with cash.
- I make it easy for money to flow to me.
- My mentality attracts money and abundance like a magnet.
- As I go through this world, money comes to me freely.
- Right now, more money is pouring in for me.
- I’m on the verge of getting wealthy.
- Right now, I have everything I need to start building riches.
- I am attracted to money in every way.
- In each venture I undertake, I am a magnet that attracts money.
- Attracting money is one of my favorite things to do.
- Money miraculously appears in my lap.
- People enjoy donating money to me.
- I have faith that additional money will be forthcoming.
- I am in tune with the riches and abundance energy.
- With time, I shall have all of the riches I desire.
- Every instant, money is being drawn to me.
- I am in awe of my power to manifest money whenever I need it.
- With my thinking today, I am constructing a rich future.
- I allow money to flow freely into my life.
- I’ve chosen to concentrate on money flowing freely to me.
- I’m surrounded by examples of abundance.
- Money always picks me.
- I imagine myself having money, and I imagine myself receiving more money.
- Money is always drawn to me.
- Money just appears in my lap.
- I am able to attract large sums of money to myself.
- I am now attracting $10,000 into my life.
- I am surrounded by people who support my prosperity.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- Wealth flows to me in miraculous ways.
- I am deserving of all the riches the universe has to offer.
- I am rich and prosperous and enjoy a constant flow of wealth.
Looking for a simple budgeting system to track your finances? Check out our top 10 budget planners, updated for this year!
Affirmations for Feelings about Money
- I am deserving of the fortune I seek.
- Money is something for which I am grateful.
- I adore money because it adores me.
- All of my money makes me happy.
- Over money, I release all negative energies.
- I am deserving of a stable financial base.
- Money and spirituality may live in peace together.
- Money and love are two things that can get along.
- I don’t mind having a lot of money.
- I am thankful for what I have now.
- I have a favorable attitude toward money.
- I am deserving of wealth.
- In my life, I am entitled to money.
- I am grateful for everything that money has brought me.
- I let rid of all of my money-related limiting ideas.
- I let go of all my apprehensions about money.
- I understand that anyone, including myself, can become wealthy.
- Every day, I make the decision to pursue money and prosperity.
- Money is the source of happiness and satisfaction.
- I am deserving of a prosperous existence.
- My fortune stems from my commitment to being honest and genuine in all I do.
- I believe that if others can be affluent, I can as well.
- I am deserving of a happy existence.
- I have faith in money.
- I am not impoverished; I am on my way to being affluent.
- All of my resistance to wealth is cheerfully surrendered.
- I am deserving of financial stability and independence.
- Financial stability gives me comfort of mind.
- I am grateful for the peace of mind that possessing money can provide if I manage it properly.
- Money is something I enjoy.
- I’m glad for the money I already have and the money on its way to me right now.
- I believe in living a life of abundance and thinking positively.
- I’m overjoyed and pleased that money comes to me quickly and readily.
- Every day, my connection with money is better than the day before.
- I am deserving of money.
- Being affluent is a secure bet.
- I am grateful for my life’s riches and prosperity.
- I am deserving of monetary compensation.
- I’ve decided to only think positive ideas regarding money.
- Right now, I prefer to feel prosperous.
- I’m working on repairing my financial relationship.
- I feel peaceful and secure when I have money.
- I choose to believe that I am deserving of a large sum of money.
- My new reality is financial security.
- Money is attracted to me because of my positive mindset.
- I give myself permission to flourish and amass wealth, as well as to be content with it.
- All those who are prosperous, wealthy, and abundant are blessed by me.
- I am glad for the abundance that exists within me.
- I welcome all positive connotations with money, wealth, abundance, and prosperity.
- I deserve to have all the money I want.
- I love money and that is okay.
- I am happy and content with what I have.
- All my financial needs are taken care of.
Do you love to save money?
The following posts can save you thousands of dollars a year!
- 57 Smart Ways to Spend Less on Food
- Jump to #24 if you want to cut your grocery bill immediately!
- Cheapest Groceries List: 70 Best Foods to Buy on a Tight Budget
- Hint: Stock up on #62 for the best but cheapest meals!
- 160 Best Frugal Living Tips to Save Money Today
- Hop to #21 for massive savings at the grocery store!
Affirmations about Making Money
- I am able to generate enough revenue to support the lifestyle I choose.
- It is simple for me to make money.
- There is no upper limit to the amount of money I can make.
- I am deserving of more money.
- I am open to new sources of money.
- In my life, I would welcome an endless supply of money and fortune.
- I’m always attracting possibilities to make more money.
- I’m always looking for new ways to make money.
- My earnings are steadily increasing.
- My earning potential is limitless.
- I make money doing what I enjoy.
- My bank account is always brimming with cash.
- The amount of money I can make is limitless.
- I make more money the more fun I have.
- Every day is a new chance to make more money.
- My earnings will be greater than my costs.
- Money is a plentiful resource that I can get.
- I am entitled to more money.
- I’m okay with money coming in from a variety of places.
- My job allows me to strive toward my financial objectives.
- I appreciate making money and am passionate about what I do.
- At any time, I can use my expertise to make extra money.
- I am confident in my abilities to increase my earnings.
- I am deserving of the opportunity to earn more money than I already do.
- I will get a ten-fold return on my investment
- I am capable of earning money with my skills and knowledge.
- Money will come to me as a result of my hard effort.
- I am glad and respectful of the prosperity that my skills and hard work have brought me.
- Making money is a good thing that benefits me, my family, and my community.
- In my life, there are numerous options to earn extra money.
- Because I’m willing to put in the effort, manifesting money is simple.
- Making money is enjoyable for me.
- I’m really looking forward to getting more money.
- I’m overjoyed at the prospect of earning extra money.
- Every dollar I attract goes to work for me, allowing me to make more money.
- I’m effortlessly generating more cash and wealth.
- Money comes to me in a variety of fun, easy, and unexpected ways!
- I am open and receptive to new sources of income.
You might also like:
Income & Wage Guides
Affirmations about What to Do with Your Money
- My money multiplies when I give it out.
- I contribute and serve abundantly as I gain money.
- I enjoy finding a decent home for money.
- Money is something I utilize to improve my life and the lives of others.
- Money is a servant to me.
- I’m grateful I can contribute to the economy with my money.
- I use money to make a difference in other people’s lives.
- My money works hard for me to increase my wealth.
- I use money to make my life better.
- Money has a good impact on my and other people’s lives.
- The more value I bring to the table, the more money I’ll make.
- With my money, I can make a difference in the world.
- I am delighted to pay my bills in exchange for the services they provide.
- I am content with the money I spend and earn.
- I can use money to make a better life for myself.
- The more money I give, the wealthier I become.
- More money will flow back to me as a result of careful generosity.
- I have the financial means to spend money on the things that are most important to me.
- When I spend my money wisely, I feel content.
- Having money gives me access to new experiences.
- I use money to make a positive difference in the world.
- I make the decision to spend my money wisely.
- Money is used to make my life and the lives of those I care about better.
- I enjoy the freedom that comes with having a lot of money.
- Well-spent money creates excellent and beneficial outcomes.
- I can give and serve generously because I have money.
- I am conscious of my money so it can benefit me and others.
- My earnings enable me to live a life I enjoy.
- Every money I spend is multiplied and returned to me.
- Money can broaden my life’s possibilities.
- Money is beneficial because I put it to good use.
- Being wealthy allows me to help an unlimited number of individuals around the world.
- I am a giving person when it comes to money.
- My prosperity and abundance assist others.
Affirmations about Having Enough Money
- I always have enough cash.
- There is enough money for everyone.
- I am financially independent.
- I have more money than I need.
- I always have enough money to do what I want.
- I feel there are sufficient funds to meet everyone’s needs.
- I have a lot of money.
- I have the ability to achieve financial independence.
- Financial independence will be my reality.
- I have enough money to live comfortably in my daily life.
- It is my choice to focus on abundance every day.
- I can easily afford whatever I desire.
- I am well-off.
- I have an abundant amount of cash on hand.
- I’m never short on cash.
- I always have enough money to meet my requirements.
- I have the appearance of a wealthy person.
- For anything I require, I always have more than enough.
- I have far more money than I will ever be able to spend.
- Abundance follows me everywhere I go.
- I have plenty of cash on hand.
- I have enough money to buy anything I want.
- I pay my bills easily every month.
- I have plenty of money to put into savings every month.
- I live my financial dream of being wealthy.
- I have more money than I will ever need.
- I have enough money to help others in need.
- I am prosperous in all areas of my life.
What can I say to attract money?
Repeating affirmations is a great way to start. Just make sure your statements are believable and positive.
For example, “I am rich and prosperous,” or “I always have more than enough money.”
Quick Win Tip
Use Visualization Exercises
Picture yourself with plenty of cash in your hands, or imagine yourself depositing a large check into your bank account.
As you visualize this happening, feel the comfort and excitement that comes with having an abundance of money.
How do you write affirmations for manifestation money?
If you want to write your own affirmations, be clear and concise.
You don’t want to clutter your mind with too many thoughts or words. Just focus on the main message you want to send to reach your money goals.
Here are a few tips for writing powerful money affirmations:
1. Be specific with the amount of money you want to manifest.
For example, “I am now attracting $10,000 into my life.”
Or, “I am rich and prosperous, and wealth constantly flows.”
2. Use present tense language.
For example, “I have plenty of money and I am grateful for every penny.”
3. Use positive statements that reflect how you feel at the very moment.
For example, if your goal is to be financially free, your affirmations should center on this feeling and how it will feel when you attract abundance into your life daily.
4. Be confident and believe in the affirmations you are saying.
You may not feel confident when you start, but speak the words like you believe them (and eventually you will.) The more confidence you have when saying your affirmations, the more likely they are to manifest.
5. Repeat your affirmations regularly.
First thing in the morning and before bedtime is the best times to say your affirmations. However, you can say them at any time that works best for you.
Do wealth affirmations work?
Find an affirmation or mantra that resonates with you and feels good when you say it.
You may need to experiment with a few different affirmations before you find the one that really works for you. But, once you do, stick with it and repeat it often.
The more you say it, the more you will start to believe it, and the more frequently money will start coming your way.
What is the money mantra?
The money mantra is a statement that you repeat to yourself to help manifest more money into your life.
There are many different mantras that you can use, but the most important thing is to find one that resonates with you and that you truly believe.
Here are a few examples of a money mantra:
I am abundant and prosperous.
I have more than enough money to meet my needs and wants.
Money flows to me easily and effortlessly.
I am open and receptive to wealth and abundance.
These are just a few examples, but you can create your own money mantra based on what feels right for you.
Why do affirmations work?
When you repeat an affirmation, you are sending a message to your subconscious mind.
This part of your mind is responsible for processing all the information that you take in, including the affirmations that you repeat.
By sending positive messages to your subconscious mind, you can start to change the way you think and feel about money. You may also start to see changes in your financial situation.
Affirmations can be a very powerful tool for change.
However, it is important to remember that they will not work if you do not believe you deserve money.
You need to take the time to focus on your affirmations and make sure you really believe in them.
If you do not believe in them, your subconscious mind will not accept them, making the opportunity of receiving money nearly impossible.
Are affirmations real?
Some people believe that affirmations are real and truly manifest abundance, while others believe they are nothing more than a waste of time.
The truth is that affirmations can be effective, but only if you truly believe in them and have the desire for positive thinking.
If you don’t believe in the power of affirmations, they won’t work for you to attract wealth.
However, if you do believe in them, they can be a powerful tool for getting rid of negative self-talk and creating change in your life.
You may also be less likely to stress about money-related issues.
How do you manifest a lot of money?
There are a few things you can do to help manifest money.
The following tips will give you a great start:
1. Use money affirmations
Repeating phrases like “I am rich and prosperous” or “Money flows to me easily and abundantly” can help program your mind for success.
2. Practice visualization techniques
Imagine yourself with the wealth you desire. See yourself depositing money into your bank account, driving a new car, or taking a luxury vacation.
3. Increase your vibration
When you’re feeling good, it’s easier to attract positive things into your life. Make sure to do things that make you happy to create a positive money mindset.
4. Stay away from negative people and situations
Money is energy, and when you send out positive vibes, you’ll start to see more of it come your way.
The bottom line is that you need to take action.
You can’t just sit around and hope the money will show up and you will have a wealthy life.
Get out there and start working on your dreams!
The more effort you put in, the more rewards you’ll reap.
Which mantra is powerful for money?
There is no one specific answer to this question. However, some mantras that may be helpful for attracting money into your life include:
“I am prosperous and abundant.”
“Money flows to me easily and effortlessly.”
“My finances are in good order.”
“I am a money magnet.”
What is wrong with affirmations?
There is nothing inherently wrong with affirmations.
However, when they are used in place of real action, they can be ineffective or even counterproductive.
For example, saying “I am rich” repeatedly may not make you any richer if you are not taking action to improve your financial situation.
On the other hand, affirmations can be a powerful tool when used in conjunction with real-world action.
For example, if you are working to improve your financial situation, affirmations can help you stay focused and motivated.
How can I use money affirmations?
There is no one right way to use money affirmations.
Some people find it helpful to say them aloud, others prefer to write them down, and still, others like to recite them silently.
You can also use money affirmations as part of your meditation practice or as part of your manifesting routine.
The most important thing is to find a way that works for you and that you will actually do on a daily basis.
Quick Win Tip
Keep Track with a Chart
If you find that you’re not doing your affirmations as often as you’d like, it may be helpful to make a chart or list that you can refer to daily as a reminder.
What are the most powerful affirmations?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as the most powerful affirmations will vary from person to person.
Powerful affirmations are ones that resonate with you and your current situation personally.
How do you write powerful affirmations?
When it comes to using affirmations for money, there are a few key things to keep in mind.
First, make sure your affirmation is positive.
Don’t focus on what you don’t want, but rather on what you do want. For example, instead of saying “I don’t want to be poor,” say “I want to be financially secure.”
Second, make sure your affirmation is believable.
You don’t want to affirm something that you don’t think is possible. For example, “I’m going to win the lottery” may not be believable for most people.
Finally, make sure your affirmation is personal.
Don’t just recite a generic statement; make it specific to you.
For example, “I am in control of my own financial destiny” is more personal than “I want to be rich.”
When you create an affirmation that meets all of these criteria, repeat it to yourself every day. The more you focus on your goal and the more you believe in your affirmation, the more likely it is to come true.
If you decide to write your own money affirmations, the most important thing is to make sure they align with your financial goals.
Tips for writing powerful affirmations include:
- Make sure your affirmation is positive.
- Make sure your affirmation is believable.
- Make sure your affirmation is personal.
- Repeat your affirmation daily.
- Find a way to make the affirmation feel real to you.
- Make sure your affirmation is in line with your goals.
- Be patient; affirmations may not work overnight.
- Avoid affirmations that are harmful or negative.
- Remember that affirmations should be used in conjunction with real-world action.
When writing your own affirmations, it’s important to remember that there is no one right way to do it.
However, following these tips should help you create affirmations that are both positive and effective.
How do you write morning affirmations?
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to write morning affirmations may vary from person to person.
There are a few tips that can help you get started, although writing morning affirmations is no different than writing affirmations to use for other times of the day.
How to Write Affirmations that Work [Tips]
- Find affirmations that resonate with you to use as exampes. They should reflect your personal values and beliefs.
- Be specific in your affirmations by using descriptive words. Rather than saying “I am a good person,” try “I am kind-hearted and compassionate.”
- Make sure your affirmations are positive and uplifting. Avoid using phrases that start with “I don’t…”
How do I start morning affirmations?
After you have your morning affirmations written or chosen, keep them in a place where they are easily accessible in the morning.
When you wake up, read your affirmations out loud and really focus on what you’re saying. Repeating them multiple times is also a good thing to do. It helps program your mind to think positively about money.
Allow the positive energy of the affirmations to fill your mind and body, and let go of any negative thoughts or feelings.
Repeat these affirmations every day, and soon you’ll start to see positive changes in your life.
The most important thing is to be consistent with your affirmations. The more you say them, the more they will start to influence your thoughts and actions in a positive way.
Quick Win Tip
Use Goals as Affirmations
Another way to use affirmations for money is by writing down your goals for the day or week, and then repeating them out loud or in your head throughout the day. This will help keep you focused on what you want to achieve, and can be a great way to manifest your goals into reality.
How can I start using money affirmations?
There are a number of ways you can start using money affirmations in your life.
- Identify what you want to achieve (set your goal.)
2. Create a money affirmation that aligns with it.
3. Recite the affirmation to yourself every day, or write it down and keep it where you will often see it.
4. If you have a manifesting routine or practice meditation, add your affirmations to each.
Quick Win Tip
Put Your Affirmations in Front of You
I put my affirmations on the dashboard of my car so I see them every time I get in and the entire time I’m driving.
Can affirmations make you rich?
There is no guarantee that money affirmations will make you rich, but they can help to change your mindset and get rid of negative energy.
When you start to believe in your ability to bring money into your life through positive reinforcement, you will be more likely to take action to become an excellent money manager and happily receive unexpected money without negative feelings.
If you have money obstacles standing in your way, the best plan of action is to give affirmations a try and change the negative to a positive mindset.
With a bit of practice, you may be surprised at just how powerful they can be on your road to financial freedom.
Getting rid of limiting beliefs will allow you to constantly attract opportunities in your own life.
While it is possible to use affirmations to get rich, this is not their primary purpose.
Affirmations can help you focus on your goals and manifest them in your life through the law of attraction; however, they are not a substitute for real-world action.
In order to get rich, there is no substitute for hard work that is action-oriented to improve your money situation.
What are some other things I can do to attract money into my life?
In addition to using money affirmations, there are a few other things you can do to help bring more money into your life.
- Get into a positive frame of mind when it comes to money. Don’t think of money as the root of all evil, but instead see it as a tool that can help you achieve your goals in life.
Money creates options, it doesn’t solve problems.Dr. Tawna Schmidt
2. Make a plan. Having a plan gives you direction and helps keep you on track. When it comes to money, your plan should include both short-term and long-term goals.
3. Be proactive. Don’t sit around waiting for money to come to you – go out and get it!
4. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. There is no shame in admitting that you need help when it comes to money. In fact, there are many people who are more than happy to offer their advice and help.
5. Focus on your personal growth and development.
While money affirmations work, taking these steps will positively affect many areas of your life and the money will follow.
As you increase your income with your money affirmations, now is a good time to create a budget and diligently follow it.
A budget will help you spend the money wisely to secure a stress-free financial future.
Starting a budget will make a huge difference no matter how much money you make. If you feel like you have your financial goals going in the right direction and don’t have a budget, that’s great!
However, just think about how much a budget could put even more of your hard-earned money back into your pocket!
The free Budgeting Basics eBook is the perfect resource to get your money under control or fine-tune it in a specific area.
If you need ideas for creating your budget, hop over to 20 free printable budget templates to get you started.
More from Smart Mom HQ
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Instafeet to Sell Feet Pics [and what to use instead in 2022]
- Why You Shouldn’t Do the 100 Envelope Challenge [and what to do instead in 2022]
- Why was My Debit Card Declined When I Have Money [and How to Fix It in 2022]
- Why is it Bad Luck to Put Your Purse on the Floor?
Sources used in this post