As a Walmart credit cardholder, you’ll find the necessary information below to access your account online, make a payment to the account, and contact customer service.
Note: The Walmart credit card is issued and serviced by Capital One. Therefore, all correspondence and inquiries go directly through Capital One on behalf of Walmart Mastercard.
Related Reading: Does Walmart take Apple Pay? [Just Updated]
Walmart Mastercard Credit Card Login and Payment Access
Walmart Credit Card Customer Service – Assistance & Payments by Phone
- Walmart credit card payment by phone: 1-877-294-7880
Walmart Credit Card Payment Address
Attn: Payment Processing
PO Box 71083
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
Get Free Money Shopping at Walmart
Related Reading: Walmart Rollback: What It Is and What It Isn’t
More Question & Answer Posts by Smart Mom HQ
- $10 an Hour is How Much a Year [Can You Live on it in 2022?]
- $11 an Hour is How Much a Year [Is it enough in 2022]
- $15 an Hour is How Much a Year Before and After Taxes
- $22 an Hour is How Much a Year [Is This Good in 2022?]
Disclaimer: This is an informational post to assist readers of Smart Mom HQ and it is not meant to take the place of answering business-related questions for this company. It was thoroughly researched and reliable information at the time of posting. Information and card images are credited to the company.