Get quick access to your account as a Verizon Visa Credit Cardholder. Information includes logging in, making an online payment, and contacting customer service.
Note: The Verizon Visa Card is issued and serviced by Synchrony Bank. Therefore, all correspondence and inquiries go through Synchrony Bank on behalf of Verizon’s credit card.
Verizon Visa Credit Card Login and Payment Access
Verizon Credit Card Customer Service – Assistance & Payment by Phone
- Verizon Credit Card customer service phone number: 1-866-850-6188
- Customer service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- If your Verizon credit card is lost or stolen, call this number immediately: 1-866-834-3205
- Connect to live chat for your Verizon Visa Card here
- Tip to get to a live representative: Type “representative” into the chat box twice, see the image below
Verizon Visa Credit Card Payment Address
Verizon Visa Credit Card
PO Box 530916
Atlanta, GA 30353-0916
Get Free Money Shopping at Verizon
More Posts by Smart Mom HQ
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Instafeet to Sell Feet Pics [and what to use instead in 2022]
- Why You Shouldn’t Do the 100 Envelope Challenge [and what to do instead in 2022]
- Why was My Debit Card Declined When I Have Money [and How to Fix It in 2022]
- Why is it Bad Luck to Put Your Purse on the Floor?
Disclaimer: This is an informational post to assist readers of Smart Mom HQ and it is not meant to take the place of answering business-related questions for this company. It was thoroughly researched and reliable information at the time of posting. Information and card images are credited to the company.