As a Lane Bryant credit cardholder, you’ll find all the information below to access your account online, make payments, and contact customer service.
Note: The Lane Bryant credit card is issued and serviced by Comenity Capital Bank. Therefore, all correspondence and inquiries go directly through Comenity Capital Bank on behalf of Lane Bryant.
Lane Bryant Credit Card Login and Payment Access
- Make a payment without logging into your Lane Bryant credit account here using Comenity’s EasyPay option
Lane Bryant Credit Card Customer Service – Assistance & Payments by Phone
- Lane Bryant/Comenity credit card payment by phone: 1-800-888-4163
- Hours of operation are Monday – Saturday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST
- Closed Sundays, New Year, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Live Customer Care hours may vary on other holidays
- For TDD/TTY, call 1-800-695-1788
Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment Address
Lane Bryant Credit Card
PO Box 650972
Dallas, TX 75265-0972
Get Free Money Shopping at Lane Bryant
Rakuten is available when you shop at Lane Bryant. Get free money shopping for items you would buy anyway. Learn more!
More From Smart Mom HQ
- $10 an Hour is How Much a Year [Can You Live on it in 2023?]
- $11 an Hour is How Much a Year [Is it enough in 2023]
- $15 an Hour is How Much a Year Before and After Taxes
- $22 an Hour is How Much a Year [Is This Good in 2023?]
How to Pay Bay Area Bridge Tolls (Quickest Ways)
What Is an Amazon Hub Counter (And How to Use It)
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Target
Do ATMs Ever Close or Are ATMs Always Open 24/7?
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Starbucks
16 Cheap Ways to Block Neighbors View for Total Backyard Privacy
How to be an Airbnb Host without Owning Property
Are Costco Executive Membership Hours Worth It [Updated for 2023]
How Much Does a Pedicure Cost in 2023
Scrap Yard Near Me Locator plus Metal Prices [2023 Cheat Sheet]
What is Zip Pay [Previously Quadpay – Guide for 2023]
How to Make Money on OnlyFans [Complete Guide for 2023]
Disclaimer: This is an informational post to assist readers of Smart Mom HQ and it is not meant to take the place of answering business-related questions for this company. It was thoroughly researched and reliable information at the time of posting. Information and card images are credited to the company.