Get quick access to your account as an American Airlines AAdvantage Credit Cardholder. Information includes logging in, making an online payment, and contacting customer service.
Note: American Airlines Mastercard is issued and serviced by Citibank. Therefore, all correspondence and inquiries go through Citibank on behalf of the American Airlines AAdvantage credit card. (For AAdvantage cards issued by Barclays go here.)
American Airlines Credit Card Login and Payment Access
American Airlines AAdvantage Credit Card Customer Service – Assistance & Payment by Phone
- American Airlines Citi Credit Card customer service phone number: 1-800-733-2654
- Customer service is available Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
- For TTY: Use 711 or other Relay Service
- If your American Airlines AAdvantage credit card is lost or stolen, call this number immediately: 1-866-834-3205
American Airlines Credit Card Payment Address
American Airlines Credit Card
P.O. Box 9001006
Louisville, KY 40290-1006
How to Pay Bay Area Bridge Tolls (Quickest Ways)
What Is an Amazon Hub Counter (And How to Use It)
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Target
Do ATMs Ever Close or Are ATMs Always Open 24/7?
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Starbucks
16 Cheap Ways to Block Neighbors View for Total Backyard Privacy
More From Smart Mom HQ
- How to Pay Bay Area Bridge Tolls (Quickest Ways)
- What Is an Amazon Hub Counter (And How to Use It)
- How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Target
- Do ATMs Ever Close or Are ATMs Always Open 24/7?
Disclaimer: This is an informational post to assist readers of Smart Mom HQ and it is not meant to take the place of answering business-related questions for this company. It was thoroughly researched and reliable information at the time of posting. Information and card images are credited to the company.