As a Christopher & Banks credit cardholder, you’ll find all the information below to access your account online, make payments, and contact customer service.
Note: Christopher & Banks credit card is issued and serviced by Comenity Capital Bank. Therefore, all correspondence and inquiries go directly through Comenity Capital Bank on behalf of Christopher & Banks.
Christopher & Banks Credit Card Login and Payment Access
- Make a payment without logging into your Christopher & Banks credit account here using Comenity’s EasyPay option
Christopher & Banks Customer Service – Assistance & Payments by Phone
- Christopher & Banks/Comenity Capital credit card payment by phone: 1-888-774-8661
- Hours of operation are Monday – Saturday, 8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST
- Closed Sundays, New Year, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Live Customer Care hours may vary on other holidays
- TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788
Christopher & Banks Credit Card Payment Address
Christopher & Banks
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX, 78265-9728
More From Smart Mom HQ
- $40000 a Year is How Much an Hour – Ultimate 2023 Guide
- Routing Number for Chase Bank – Ultimate Transaction Guide for 2023
- 10 Best Budget Planner Book Choices: Take Control in 2023
- Cheapest Groceries List: 70 Best Foods to Buy on a Tight Budget in 2023
How to Pay Bay Area Bridge Tolls (Quickest Ways)
What Is an Amazon Hub Counter (And How to Use It)
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Target
Do ATMs Ever Close or Are ATMs Always Open 24/7?
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Starbucks
16 Cheap Ways to Block Neighbors View for Total Backyard Privacy
How to be an Airbnb Host without Owning Property
Are Costco Executive Membership Hours Worth It [Updated for 2023]
How Much Does a Pedicure Cost in 2023
Scrap Yard Near Me Locator plus Metal Prices [2023 Cheat Sheet]
What is Zip Pay [Previously Quadpay – Guide for 2023]
How to Make Money on OnlyFans [Complete Guide for 2023]
Disclaimer: This is an informational post to assist readers of Smart Mom HQ and it is not meant to take the place of answering business-related questions for this company. It was thoroughly researched and reliable information at the time of posting. Information and card images are credited to the company.