As a Harbor Freight credit cardholder, you’ll find all the information below to access your account online, make payments, and contact customer service.
Note: Harbor Freight credit card is issued and serviced by Synchrony Bank. Therefore, all correspondence and inquiries go directly through Synchrony Bank on behalf of Harbor Freight.
Harbor Freight Credit Card Login and Payment Access
- Make a payment without logging into your Harbor Freight credit account here using Synchrony Financial’s Pay As a Guest option
Harbor Freight Customer Service – Assistance & Payments by Phone
- Harbor Freight credit card payment by phone: 1-855-341-3108
- Customer Chat is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
Harbor Freight Credit Card Payment Address
Harbor Freight Credit Card
P.O. Box 960012
Orlando, FL 32896-0012
More From Smart Mom HQ
- $10 an Hour is How Much a Year [Can You Live on it in 2023?]
- $11 an Hour is How Much a Year [Is it enough in 2023]
- $15 an Hour is How Much a Year Before and After Taxes
- $22 an Hour is How Much a Year [Is This Good in 2023?]
How to Pay Bay Area Bridge Tolls (Quickest Ways)
What Is an Amazon Hub Counter (And How to Use It)
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Target
Do ATMs Ever Close or Are ATMs Always Open 24/7?
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Starbucks
16 Cheap Ways to Block Neighbors View for Total Backyard Privacy
How to be an Airbnb Host without Owning Property
Are Costco Executive Membership Hours Worth It [Updated for 2023]
How Much Does a Pedicure Cost in 2023
Scrap Yard Near Me Locator plus Metal Prices [2023 Cheat Sheet]
What is Zip Pay [Previously Quadpay – Guide for 2023]
How to Make Money on OnlyFans [Complete Guide for 2023]
Disclaimer: This is an informational post to assist readers of Smart Mom HQ and it is not meant to take the place of answering business-related questions for this company. It was thoroughly researched and reliable information at the time of posting. Information and card images are credited to the company.