As a Justice credit cardholder, you’ll find all the information below to access your account online, make payments, and contact customer service.
Note: Justice credit card is issued and serviced by Comenity Capital Bank. Therefore, all correspondence and inquiries go directly through Comenity Capital Bank on behalf of Justice.
Justice Credit Card Login and Payment Access
- Make a payment without logging into your Justice credit account here using Comenity’s EasyPay option
Justice Customer Service – Assistance & Payments by Phone
- Justice credit card payment by phone: 1-866-257-0058
- Hours of operation are Monday – Saturday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST
- Closed Sundays, New Year, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Live Customer Care hours may vary on other holidays
- For TDD/TTY, call 1-800-695-1788
Justice Credit Card Payment Address
Comenity Bank / Justice Credit Card
PO Box 659704
San Antonio, TX 78265
Get Free Money Shopping at Justice
More From Smart Mom HQ
- $10 an Hour is How Much a Year [Can You Live on it in 2022?]
- $11 an Hour is How Much a Year [Is it enough in 2022]
- $15 an Hour is How Much a Year Before and After Taxes
- $22 an Hour is How Much a Year [Is This Good in 2022?]
Disclaimer: This is an informational post to assist readers of Smart Mom HQ and it is not meant to take the place of answering business-related questions for this company. It was thoroughly researched and reliable information at the time of posting. Information and card images are credited to the company.